Making Sense of Trauma
Making Sense of complex and post traumatic stress injury.
Making Sense of Trauma Group is back by popular demand.
Every Wednesday evening starting
October 11th from 7:00pm – 8:30pm for seven weeks.
There are six seats available with the possibility of another group running on Thursday’s should the group fill up fast.
- An educational skills building group for those who are interested in learning how to contain distressing symptoms caused by past traumatic events or PTSD like symptoms.
- In this seven week closed group you will learn how traumatic experiences affect the nervous system, and brain.
- You will learn types of treatment available.
- You will learn the difference between complex developmental trauma and PTSD.
- You will learn skills to manage and reduce distressing symptoms, i.e. dissociation (zoning out) anger, avoidance of people or places, mood swings, hypersensitivity to sounds, attention…
View original post 177 more words